Submission for post deadline papers is now closed.
Papers will be selected by the Technical Program Committee for the post deadline papers session on Thursday, September 21, 2017.
Accepted papers will be published in the Final online programme/abstract book, on condition that the presenting author is registered for the congress and paid the registration fee.
- Papers should be submitted electronically no later than September 5 (23:59 CET) 2017
- Papers cannot be submitted by fax, hard copy or e-mail.
- Acknowledgement of receipt of the submission will be sent to the stated e-mail address. If you do not receive the confirmatory e-mail within 24 hours, please contact us at: email@example.com
- The submitting author will receive all correspondence concerning the paper and is responsible for informing co-authors of the status of the paper.
- The submitting author will have access to the paper after submission via an on-line personal page.
- Notification on acceptance will be sent to the stated e-mail address on September 15, 2017.
Upon submission, indicate one of the following topics that best describes the content of the paper:
1) Fibres, Fibre Devices and Fibre Amplifiers
2) Integrated Optoelectronic Devices and Optical Processors
3) Digital Techniques for Optical Communication Systems
4) Transmission Subsystems and Optical Network Elements
5) Datacom and Computercom Hardware
6) Point-to-Point Transmission Links
7) Core, Metro, and Data Centre Networks
8) Access, Local Area and Indoor Networks
Prospective authors should submit a three-page summary
- All authors are asked to use our ECOC Template. Accepted format is PDF.
- Papers must be written in English.
- It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct paper; any errors in spelling, grammar, or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the author, if accepted.
- Your 40 words abstract, which will appear in the conference program, should be an explicit summary of the paper that states the problem, the methods used as well as the major results and conclusions. It should be complementary to rather than a repeat of the title.
Successful authors and accepted papers: general rules
- The accepted papers will be published as part of the Technical Digest, complete with ISBN reference number and available to all conference delegates. After the conference, conference content will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases Papers that are not presented will not be indexed on IEEE Xplore.